Show results in new page:
FR-300 Desoldering Tool
The Hakko FR-300 desoldering tool puts the performance of an industrial desoldering station into a compact, lightweight hand tool that can be used on the workbench or in the field. This versatile tool has a longer than normal cord to provide extra reach, integrated power switch to turn the tool off when not in use, and a quick-change nozzle system.
This part number has been replaced with FR301-03/P.
• N50B Series desoldering nozzles optimize performance
• Easy-to-clean solder recovery chamber minimizes maintenance and reduces waste
• Fast release tool for the quick-change nozzle system
• Closed-loop sensor integrated heating system for improved thermal performance
• Compatible with lead-free solders
• Ergonomic grip design to minimize stress on your hand and wrist
• Unique pump design that lowers vibration and noise, but improves vacuum pressure and flow
• Easy-to-use adjustable temperature control built into the handle
• Includes storage case and maintenance accessories
Note: Before storing the unit in the carrying case, be sure to insert the nozzle into the protective cover to prevent risk of burn and melting of carrying case.